Marine Point is a subtle mix of retail and leisure units along with a standalone health and fitness / spa building. Forming a key part of the regeneration of New Brighton the scheme:
• Is located north of the Wirral Peninsula.
• Is part of Wallasey/Birkenhead conurbation.
• Has 87,804 people within its immediate catchment area.
• Is surrounded by 323,000 people within 20 minutes drive and 1,020,000 people within a 30 minute drive.
• Provides excellent road, rail and bus connections.
• Links easily to major road routes - M53 motorway within five minutes’ drive (2.5 miles).
• Is connected by rail transport within five minutes’ walk and a main bus terminus which adjoins the site.